Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Frequency

Apparently I blog about once a year. I think it take a pending crisis to make me fire up the site and start typing. The posts have been at times in my life when things weren't great. Today is different. Today I am relatively content and I feel the need to try to get back to writing. I've been reading the blogs of other folks and truly enjoying them. At one time, I considered myself a writer. Truly. I could say it unabashedly. Now I don't know what I am. However, I seem to desire a label for myself. I'll try a few on...in pencil. When I'm more comfortable I'll grab a Sharpie (God, I love Sharpies).

Female
Girl
Librarian
Lover of Technology

Mother
Mom

Reader
Wife
Woman


Lover of alphabetization, although that was not realized until the list was complete. To refile it would seem in-genuine.

I want to be a writer. It feels good to write. To form the words is to create a sense of order and accomplishment. I will do better. I will try harder. I will write.

1 comment:

Lynn Caldwell said...

Go for it! :)